· Must have intimate knowledge of monitoring and management systems;
· Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of HW/SW systems, applications, and related products.
· Experience with programmable controllers and protocols such as : Modbus, Canbus, SNMP and Syslog – an advantage
· Practical Engineer, B.Eng. Degree in Engineering- an advantage;
· Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Willingness for frequent travel abroad